Teachers Galore!

Potatoes :3

Potatoes :3

Ever wonder what teachers do with there free time? Every month on the 19 we are going to make a video of 5 teachers eating a whole potato with only their hands! We may be late due to weekends or long brakes but will still do it once every month in the school year. when we put out the videos, they won’t have much text at all unless you our subscribers comment and post! thank you for subscribing!

Signed, NinJa Rosen

9 thoughts on “Teachers Galore!

1. Wow that will be REALLY fun to watch. I can just picture Mr. Waldman shoving a whole potato into his mouth! HAHA….. just kidding Mr. Waldo.Oh and how many teachers do you think will actually finish it? You should make predictions every week and make tables and grapha and stuff that will show the results.

2. Nice Eli! I like your topic. I can’t wait to see it happen!!! Make more funny posts please – Emily

3. Sounds AWESOME! I have no idea how you thought of that, but I’ll be sure to check out your blog when you do that.

4. oh my gosh i love you guys!! You have like, the best blog! secret life’s of an american teacher? awesome!